Do affirmations work for weight loss? An affirmation is a positive statement that can help you to challenge and overcome self-sabotaging and negative thoughts. When you repeat affirmations often, and believe in them, you can start to make positive changes in many aspects of your life, your weight loss journey being one of them.
What is a good affirmations for weight loss? 15 affirmations to help you through the process
I believe in my ability to truly love myself for who I am. I accept my body shape and acknowledge the beauty it holds. I am the creator of my future and driver of my mind. I let go of unhelpful patterns of behavior around food.
How do you set weight loss intentions?
- I am active and full of energy.
- My life is more interesting than my next meal.
- Unhealthy foods don’t appeal to me.
- Snacking and eating between meals does not serve me or my goals.
- I pause and evaluate before I give into cravings.
- Today I choose healing and nourishing my body.
How do I manifest my weight loss?
- Step 1: Clarify Why You Want To Lose Weight. Clarify your intentions by asking yourself: Why do I want to lose weight?
- Step 2: Eliminate Limiting Beliefs Around Your Weight.
- Step 3: Prioritize Feeling Good.
- Step 4: Appreciate Your Body.
- Step 5: Surrender The Outcome To The Universe.