How do I know if my headache is from wisdom teeth?
- Bad breath that does not go away with brushing.
- Jaw pain or soreness.
- A dull, throbbing sensation in your back teeth.
- Pain when opening your mouth wide.
- Swelling in your gums.
- Difficulty swallowing.
Can a tooth problem cause a migraine? Toothaches and headaches
When you have a toothache, the trigeminal nerve can get irritated and trigger a migraine headache. If the toothache is left untreated, it can cause other symptoms including nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light or sound.
What helps headaches from wisdom teeth? Take an aspirin
Aspirin is a tried and true remedy for headaches, even those caused by wisdom teeth. A 2015 study showed that aspirin is effective at dulling dental pain.
What is the fastest way to get rid of a migraine?
- Try a Cold Pack. If you have a migraine, place a cold pack on your forehead.
- Use a Heating Pad or Hot Compress.
- Ease Pressure on Your Scalp or Head.
- Dim the Lights.
- Try Not to Chew.
- Get Some Caffeine.