What are the 5 healthy lifestyle habits? Maintaining five healthy habits — eating a healthy diet, exercising regularly, keeping a healthy body weight, not drinking too much alcohol, and not smoking — at middle-age may increase years lived free of Type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and cancer, according to a new study led by Harvard T.H. Chan School of
What are the 10 healthy lifestyle habits?
- Measure and Watch Your Weight.
- Limit Unhealthy Foods and Eat Healthy Meals.
- Take Multivitamin Supplements.
- Drink Water and Stay Hydrated, and Limit Sugared Beverages.
- Exercise Regularly and Be Physically Active.
- Reduce Sitting and Screen Time.
- Get Enough Good Sleep.
- Go Easy on Alcohol and Stay Sober.
What are the 7 lifestyle factors?
- A healthy balanced diet.
- Drinking lots of water.
- Exercising regularly.
- Plenty of sleep.
- Not smoking.
- Reducing alcohol consumption.
- Keep a check on mental and physical health.
What are 8 healthy lifestyles?
- Stop smoking.
- Lose weight (if you’re overweight).
- Drink only in moderation.
- Cut out red & processed meats.
- Eat fruits & veggies.
- Reduce salt, and saturated/trans fats.
- Reduce stress.