What are the main causes of obesity in children? Lifestyle issues — too little activity and too many calories from food and drinks — are the main contributors to childhood obesity. But genetic and hormonal factors might play a role as well.
What is the best treatment for obesity in children?
- Prioritize fruits and vegetables.
- Limit sweetened beverages.
- Avoid fast food.
- Sit down together for family meals.
- Serve appropriate portion sizes.
What are 3 main causes of obesity? These include diet, lack of exercise, environmental factors, and genetics.
What are 10 causes of obesity?
- Calories. The energy value of food is measured in units called calories.
- Poor diet. Obesity does not happen overnight.
- Lack of physical activity. Lack of physical activity is another important factor related to obesity.
- Medical reasons.