What are the top 10 foods to boost your immune system?
10 Foods That Boost Your Immune System
- 1 – Garlic. Garlic is now a well-known immune-boosting food and is included in many over-the-counter supplements and health products.
- 2 – Vitamin C.
- 3 – Blueberries.
- 4 – Healthy Oils.
- 5 – Echinacea.
- 6 – Green Tea.
- 7 – Leafy Green Vegetables.
- 8 – Turmeric.
How can I boost my immune system quickly?
Six Tips to Enhance Immunity
- Eat Well. Food Assistance.
- Be Physically Active. Regular physical activity helps you feel better, sleep better, and reduce anxiety.
- Maintain a Healthy Weight. Excess weight can affect how your body functions.
- Get Enough Sleep.
- Quit Smoking.
- Avoid Too Much Alcohol.
- In Summary.
What are 15 foods that boost the immune system?
The following foods may help to boost the immune system:
- Blueberries. Share on Pinterest Blueberries have antioxidant properties that may boost the immune system.
- Dark chocolate.
- Oily fish.
- Sweet potatoes.
Which fruit is best for immune system?
5 Fruits That Boost Your Immune System
- Oranges. Oranges are exceptionally good for you at any time of the year.
- Grapefruit. Just like oranges, grapefruits are a great source of vitamin C.