What do you say to an addict in recovery? Say, “I love you. How can I help you in your recovery?” Remind them often that you are willing to be their recovery support. Remind them that they’re valued, they can do this, and they’re not alone.
What is a good slogan for recover?
- A smooth sea never made a good sailor.
- The disease is progressive. So is recovery.
- Progress, not perfection.
- Keep it simple, stupid (KISS)
- Turn I Wish into I Will.
- Nothing is so bad a drink won’t make it worse.
- When in doubt – don’t.
- Small steps forward are still steps.
What are the 4 pillars of recovery?
- What Are the Four Pillars of Addiction Recovery? While there is no short, easy way to ensure addiction recovery, there are four pillars of recovery that help support this lifelong process.
- Ensuring Long-Term Health.
- Having a Stable Home Life.
- Creating a Life of Purpose.
- Developing Relationships in Community.
What are the 5 phases of recovery? The five stages of addiction recovery are precontemplation, contemplation, preparation, action and maintenance.