What should I put in the weight loss journal?
- Record your feelings and emotions.
- Take note of your location.
- Include eating start and stop times.
- Make hydration a priority.
- Use your journal to help you achieve health and wellness goals.
- Be timely.
- Catch all the little details.
How do you make a homemade weight loss journal?
Can journaling help with weight loss? Research shows that for people interested in losing weight, keeping a journal can be a very effective tool to help change behavior. In one weight loss study of nearly 1,700 participants, those who kept daily food records lost twice as much weight as those who kept no records.
What are some inspirational weight loss stories?
- The doctor who lost 125 pounds after beating his food addiction.
- The 73-year-old woman who lost 55 pounds and became a viral sensation.
- The woman who lost 190 pounds after overcoming an eating disorder.
- The man who lost 150 pounds thanks to his college professor.